CATHOLIC PRIMARY AND NURSERY SCHOOL
'LEARNING TO LOVE, LOVING TO LEARN'
firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8874 1888
KS1/KS2 Class Teachers (MPS/UPS) with a possible TLR required for September 2019
The Governing Body of St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint highly motivated, enthusiastic and dedicated Class Teacher.
We are seeking a candidate who:
· Will contribute to the Catholic ethos of the school
· Is a highly effective, motivated and enthusiastic teacher
· Has a clear knowledge and commitment to safeguarding practices
· Is a creative teacher able to capture the imagination of pupils
· Has experience of being an effective team player
· Is willing to embrace a culture of self-reflection and development
The school can offer:
· Enthusiastic and dedicated teachers and support staff
· Well-behaved children with positive attitudes to learning
· Excellent opportunities for continued professional development
· A welcoming community of children, parents, staff and governors
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Claire Quinn at email@example.com
Completed CES application forms should be returned to the same email address (you can contact the school for a CES application form etc.)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date: Wednesday 24 April (mid-night)
Shortlisting: Thursday 25 April
Interviews: Thursday 2 May
Design by Kittle Visual Marketing